Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake: Say It Ain't So!

To be completely honest, I have been running around a lot with Fashion Week, etc. etc. In the hubbub and the rush, I have misplaced my schedule somewhere--I am not posting when supposed to, in fact not posting at all, not cooking as I should, grabbing snacks here and there. If anyone finds my unscrambled brain, please return it pronto!

And it doesn't look as though it will stop until Sunday. Saturday morning, I have the great pleasure of attending a breakfast for the Irish Man of the Year. I have a sneaking suspicion that this will be what vegan nightmares are made of. But to reward myself for making it through, and to calm my ragged nerves, I will bake a Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake on Sunday. I found the recipe on Novel Eats, and thank in advance for making this vegan's dream come true!

I will be Twittering as I go and will post comments when all is said and done.
Follow me at twitter.com/AndreaArchibald.

No comments:

Post a Comment