Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's past Noon, prank-time is over, time to get serious. As today is the first day of April, the month of Earth Day, I thought it appropriate to change focus a little. Green and vegan are often lumped together, for a number of reasons, so I thought it would be fun to look at all things green (and vegan) for the month of April.

What better way to start than to educate ourselves a little?

Earthlings takes a hard look at the true nature of our relationship with animals and nature: economics. Earthlings is incredibly moving and forceful, holding nothing back. Brace yourself.

In my past life, I had the great pleasure of meeting and working with Director Shaun Monson--a kind and passionate person who lives what he preaches. I've heard rumblings that he has already begun work on his next project, which I am eagerly anticipating.

Fuel,the Sundance Award winning documentary from Josh Tickell, explores America's destructive relationship with oil.

The film is currently traveling across the US. Consult the website for local listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment