Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pamela Anderson: Fashion Designer

Natalie Portman, Leona Lewis, and now Pamela Anderson. As reported by ecorazzi this week, Pam is teaming up with NYC clubkid-come-designer Richie Rich to produce an eco-friendly, vegan fashion line.

Like many of her counterparts, Pam has been a vegetarian and outspoken animal-rights activist for years.

The line, to be named Muse, will include everything from vegan footwear, to casual separates and swimwear.

When asked about designing, Pam was quoted as saying: “I really don’t like to wear clothes. I would rather go naked. But I love Richie’s designs, so I agreed to be part of Muse.” The two have been friends for years, and Pam is a regular feature at Heatherette shows.

Muse is set to debut this summer, although where has yet to be released. Think what you may of Pam Anderson, a new vegan line out on the market is pretty exciting in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment